Xantrex Freedom XC PRO Marine 2000W Inverter/Charger - 12V [818-2015]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Freedom XC PRO Marine 2000W Inverter/Charger - 12V
A true sine wave inverter with a built-in lithium-ion battery charger and transfer switch in a compact, lightweight footprint. Configure and monitor system performance via Bluetooth app available on the optional Bluetooth remote panel (# 808-0817-02). Seamless integration with Micro-C NMEA 2000 Connector.
The Freedom XC PRO Marine inverter/charger, supporting CANbus NMEA 2000 protocol, is the most versatile and flexible AC power solution in the market today. It supports seamless integration with third-party monitoring and control systems. It also features a 100 amp (2000W model) / 150 amp (3000W model) battery charger and offers all of the configurable features of the Freedom XC series inverter/charger in a compact, lightweight package. It cranks out full output in invert or charge mode from -4°F (-20°C) - 104°F (40°C) for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating enables compressor loads such as an A/C or a fridge to start reliably.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 5 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For the operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn the inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input
- Built-in 50A AC Transfer Relay (3KW model): Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power
Built-In Charger Features:
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
- Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V
- Battery Equalization: Maximizes flooded battery life
- Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc
- Power Share: Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting
- Easily configurable settings to charge any lithium-ion battery
Quick Guide (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii