Veratron Professional 85MM (3-3/8") Rudder Angle Indicator f/NMEA 0183 [B00067401]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Professional 85MM (3-3/8") Rudder Angle Indicator for NMEA 0183
Specially designed to fit into the standard 85mm panel cut, the Professional Rudder Angle Indicator is developed to suit commercial applications thanks to the embedded NMEA 0183 transceiver - which makes it operable with most of the professional autopilots out in the field - and the large 270° dial scale and Red illumination which makes it well readable and accurate in the indication.
It supports both 12V and 24V systems, and it is designed to resist the harshest environment thanks to its extended operating temperature from -30°C to +80°C and IPX7 protection class.
Able to support the analogue 3-180 Ohm and 0-5V rudder sensors, the Professional Rudder Angle Indicator also repeats the rudder angle data via NMEA 0183 to multiple gauges connected in series to it.
The embedded infrared (IR) pushbutton allows for a user-friendly fine tuning of the predefined calibration.
- Designed for NMEA 0183
- Easy programing and installation
- Operating Voltage - 8 to 32 V
- Protection Class - IP6K7
- Illumination - Red LED
- Dial - Black w/graphics
- Pointer - Red Illuminated
- Lens - Plastic Double Lens (anti-reflective)
- Operating Temp. - -40°C to 115°C
- Connector - Molex MX150 - 12 pin
In the Box:
- Wire Harness
- Mounting Spinlock
- Safety Instructions
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 8 to 32 VDC
- Series: OceanLink
- Gauge Type: Rudder Angle
- Gauge Size: 3-3/8"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.65 lbs
- UPC: 7640178729452
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii