Veratron LinkUp - Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS) [B00043901]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
LinkUp - Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS)
Batteries are essential for engine starting and operating onboard utilities. With Veratron’s new Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS), it’s simple to monitor their status and health in real-time.
Veratron’s Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS) measures vital battery parameters: voltage, current and temperature, as well as state of charge, health and function. All these parameters will be available via NMEA2000. This provides the essential information needed to plan energy usage aboard and be aware of potential problems.
The IBS system monitors a single battery or full bank. Multiple LinkUp kits can be used to provide data specific to house, starter and system-specific supplies. It works with 12V starter, gel or AGM battery types.
The IBS simply clamps onto the negative pole terminal.
- NMEA 2000® certified
- Plug-and-Play installation and configuration
- Input Signal - LIN bus
- Nominal Voltage - 12V
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Diameter (Inches): N/A
- Diameter (mm): N/A
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 4"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 7640178729537
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii