T-H Marine Flow-Max Ball Scupper - Clear [FMS-1-0-DP]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Flow-Max™ Ball Scupper - Clear
Replace your old worn-out flapper scupper with our new Flow-Max™ positive sealing ball scupper. A larger exit hole allows 70% more water drainage than its nearest competitor. Multiple mounting holes make retrofits quick and easy - no filling holes or re-drilling. A neutral buoyancy ball ensures the ball won't float up and break the seal. Meets all ABYC standards.
The easy twist-off design makes cleaning debris a snap. Simply twist counterclockwise to remove the ball cavity, clean out and twist back on. Stainless steel security pin provided for added safety.
- Replaces worn out flapper scuppers
- 70% more drainage than competitive models
- Twist off for easy cleaning
- Retrofits all hole patterns
- The seal is slotted to fit over 1-1/4" motor well tubes
- 3” Diameter x 2-1/2” H
The Flow Max Scupper only comes with one screw. The screws that screw it to the boat do not come with it. They will be different for every boat depending on the hull thickness but you will need a flat head screw. Screw included is a #4 x 1/4" Phillips Pan Head Stainless Steel Screw.
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii