Raymarine Element 12 HV Combo w/Lighthouse North America Chart [E70536-00-102]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Element™ 12 HV Combo with Lighthouse North America Chart - No Transducer
Knowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives you the power to make smarter decisions on the water. Built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology. HyperVision technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with photo-like clarity. And the power of Element doesn’t stop there—an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw, fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric user interface so you can focus on the fish—not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your favorite spots, and Element’s RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.
- High-visibility sunlight viewable 12” display
- Superior HyperVision CHIRP sonar technology achieves 3x the clarity of conventional side and down imaging sonars
- Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
- Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100’ while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600’
- Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented resolution and positional awareness
- Dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favorite spots
- Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
- User-programmable keys allow quick access to most-used configurations
- Comes with Raymarine LightHouse North America Chart
- Supports Navionics, C-MAP and other regional charting options
- NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
- Transducer Included: No
- Touchscreen: No
- Screen Size: 12"
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 9.25 lbs
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii