Raymarine 3M Backbone Cable f/SeaTalkng [A06035]
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
In a SeaTalkng installation, a backbone cable runs through the length of the boat.
Individual devices connect to the backbone by spur cables that run to T-pieces on the backbone. The backbone carries both data and power to attached devices. The backbone should be sized so that it will run past every location where an NG or NMEA 2000 device might be installed.
Two backbone cable lengths can be joined together by part A06030, a backbone extender.
- Cable Length (Feet): 10'
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 0.35 lbs
- UPC: 723193060353
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii