Pacer Round 4 Conductor Cable - 100 - 10/4 AWG - Black, Green, Red White [WR10/4-100]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Round 4 Conductor Cable - 100' - 10/4 AWG - Black, Green, Red & White
Round boat cable is perfect for installation in tight or confined spaces like boat hulls. One thing that makes round boat cable the perfect choice is the fact that it can bend in any direction. With other, more flat cables, your range of motion is severely limited. Pacer's 10 AWG round boat cable is UL approved. All Pacer round boat cable is manufactured in Sarasota FL, USA. Its tinned copper conductors provide superior resistance to corrosion. This round boat cable is the ideal choice for multiconductor boat cable and is easy to install for many reasons. For one, it's made from Type III finely-stranded conductors. Next, it carries high-quality flexible PVC insulation. Finally, this boat cable has an overall round shape making it ideal for even the most cramped of spaces. These things combine to make this multiconductor boat cable the easiest to install. Bending in any direction with its extreme flexibility, it also handles the frequent vibration and flex of the marine environment.
- 10 AWG round boat cable
- 100 ft. of cable
- No. of Conductors: 4
- Pacer's boat cable is the perfect choice for many marine jobs
- It's ideal for running through sailing spars, poling platforms, and t-tops
- Also, it is the perfect choice for small hulls or other tight areas
- Type III, stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible
- Easy to install and organize
- Easily sealed through bulkheads
- Conductor Colors: Black, green, red, white
- Conductor Stranding: 105/.0100
- Jacket Color: Grey
- Jacket Thickness (inch): 4 conductors @ 0.045"
- Nom. Cable O.D. (inch): 4 conductors @ 0.600"
- Conductor: Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper
- ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Resistant to: acid, alkali, abrasion, flame, gasoline, oil, and moisture
- Pacer's round boat cable is excellent for AC and DC internal wiring of boats and recreational vehicles
- UL Standard 1426 (BC-5W2)
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183
- RoHS Compliant
- Color: Black/Green/White/Red
- Gauge: 10 AWG
- Length (Feet): 100
Quick Guide (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii