OceanLED Explore E7 Thru Hull - 30 Degree Angle - Blue White [E7TH039BW]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Explore E7 Thru Hull - 30 Degree Angle - Blue & White
The Explore E7 TH is the perfect choice for transoms or to cater for angled hulls, that require a thru-hull style underwater LED light. The Explore TH has the same power and technical capabilities as the current E6 XFM but in a compact thru-hull design.
The OceanLED signature advanced optics result in an amazing in-water effect that accents a yacht’s exterior lines and imposing position in the water, without any loss of beam definition.
The defined, 90-degree angle of the beam from above (looking down), delivers a halo effect around the yacht with minimal dark space near the hull when spaced effectively around the yacht.
The new Explore E7 TH has a patent pending angling options from 10° up to 50°, sharing the same technology as the Explore XFM and Weld-in Series, but making it the first thru-hull underwater light on the market to have this ability.
IP69k Protection & Temporary Rear Submersion Protection
As part of our continuous strive for delivering the highest quality products to our customers, the Explore TH series is certified to have the highest achievable rating of protection against water ingress, also known as IP69k.
IP69k goes one step further than the industry standard IP68, the rating for continuous immersion in water. IP69k gives our customers total peace of mind when choosing the best possible solution for their yachts.
The rear of the light is protected from in-hull temporary submersion for boats where rough seas and waves sometimes flood the stern.
Superior Protection. Total Peace of Mind.
- 30-degree angle for angled hulls
- 90-degree top beam
- 20-degree side beam
- Up to 11,000 fixture lumens (ultra white)
- Rectangular beam
- Compact design and small external driver
- Control by switch or DMX control
- Color: White/Blue
- Material: Aluminum
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Watts: 113
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii