Mastervolt SmartRemote 
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Checking your Mastervolt product has never been easier
The SmartRemote completes any MasterBus or CZone* system. With its good looks and compact size, the SmartRemote is ideal as a remote panel in entry level power systems or as a local device readout in larger systems. Applications include boats, vehicles and stationary systems.
Local device monitoring
Mastervolt products enable intelligent power systems with advanced multi-device monitoring and control. However, in situations where the local device readout is hard to reach or too limited, an entry-level color display for local device monitoring would be ideal. This is where the SmartRemote comes in.
Easy to use
The SmartRemote single-device display is unique in many ways. It communicates with Mastervolt devices**, shows key parameters, allows simple device settings and is fun to use. Checking your batteries, adjusting your shore fuse or controlling your Mastervolt charger/inverter has never been easier.
Easy to install
The SmartRemote display can be panel mounted or may be integrated into a Blue Sea Systems Custom 360 bezel. Connection is easy as 1-2-3: simply click the network cable into a Mastervolt device and off you go.
- Full color display for local device monitoring.
- Displays four key parameters.
- Control key device functions.
- CZone* and MasterBus network compatible.
- Universal, easy mounting.
- Plug & Play – no configuration, no power supply needed.
- Blue Sea Systems Custom 360 integration.
Think Global, Act Local… Smart Remote!
(**) SmartRemote supports CombiMaster communication over the MasterBus network. Support for Mastervolt battery chargers, inverters, charger/inverters, MLI batteries and MasterShunt devices is under development.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii