Maretron RIM100 Run Indicator Module [RIM100-01]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
RIM100 Run Indicator Module
Part #: RIM100-01
Maretron's Run Indicator Module monitors both AC and DC electrical circuits and reports, over an NMEA 2000 network, whether or not the electrical circuit is energized and running. The RIM100 works equally as well for monitoring manually switched loads (running lights, anchor lights, or deck lights) as it does for automatically switched loads. Monitoring automatically switched loads (bilge pumps, engine exhaust/intake fans, and transfer pumps) via the RIM100 is especially useful because you know exactly when equipment is, or isn't running.
- Monitors and reports the running status of connected devices
- Works with both AC and DC loads
- Works with both automatically and manually switched loads
- Can indicate the status of a wide variety of loads: Bilge bumps, Winches, Running lights, Transfer pumps, Exhaust/intake fans
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii