Maretron ACM100 Alternating Current Monitor [ACM100-01]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
ACM100 Alternating Current Monitor
Maretron's ACM100 is a device which monitors AC power sources and outputs information about these sources onto the industry standard NMEA 2000® marine data network. The ACM100 can monitor power busses, generators, or utility power. ACM100 output information is then displayed with networked NMEA 2000® equipment such as the Maretron DSM250 dedicated display or with NMEA 2000® compatible software such as Maretron N2KView.
Best of all, the ACM100 is NMEA 2000® certified so you can view any and all AC information anywhere on the vessel using a compatible NMEA 2000® display. The ACM100 is a key component of Maretron's N2KViewr vessel monitoring and control system.
- Real Power
- Reactive Power
- Apparent Power
- Power Factor
- Total Energy Imported
- Total Energy Exported
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii