Jabsco Low Pressure Cyclon Centrifugal Pump - 12V [50840-0012]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Low Pressure Cyclone Centrifugal Pump - 12V
Silent running. Single tool servicing. 2m (6 foot) suction lift when wet.
A range of Stainless Steel General Purpose Centrifugal pumps designed specifically for the marine and industrial markets. Typical applications would be for circulation applications such as hot water systems, livewell or bait tank installations.
- Heavy duty robust design
- Stainless steel construction
- Long life DC motor
- Silent running
- Anti-clog impeller design
- Long life mechanical seal
- Single tool servicing
- Pump Body: Stainless Steel
- Port Size: 3/4" pipe threads, available with NPTF threads
- Flow: 110 Liters/Minute (29.7 gallons/min.)
- Pressure: Up to 0.6 bar (8.7psi)
- Impeller: Stainless Steel Anti-Clog Impeller Design
- Shaft Seal: Mechanical
- Maximum Current: 9 Amp
- Fuse Size: 10 Amp
- Motor: Continuously rated
- Motor life 3500 hours
- ISO 8846 Marine and USCG Regulations for Ignition Protection
- ISO 8849 Marine Bilge Pump Standard
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 29.7 GPM
- Max PSI: 8.7
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 12"L WT: 6.9 lbs
- UPC: 671880579377
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii