Humminbird 14 M SILR Y - SOLIX/APEX Side Imaging Left-Right Splitter Cable [720112-1]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
14 M SILR Y - SOLIX®/APEX® Side Imaging Left-Right Splitter Cable
The 14 M ID SILR Y cable allows for two Side Imaging transducers to be connected to into a single sonar input on a Humminbird chartplotter. This y-cable utilizes the two Side Imaging transducer to act as independent port and starboard Side Imaging sonar sources when boat hulls and transducer obstructions require separate transducers for a clear picture on each side of the vessel. This rigging cable provides the ability to install a separate high-speed Humminbird 2D transducer for high-speed depth reading and sonar performance. Alternatively, this cable can also be used to add an accessory Airmar® 2D transducer to a Humminbird control head that also has a Side or Down Imaging transducer connected at the same time. This cable supports Transducer ID for automatic recognition and easy setup of Airmar® accessory transducers.
- Compatible with: All SOLIX and APEX models
- Combines two Side Imaging transducers together, acting as independent port and starboard Side Imaging sonar sources and can then be connected to a single Humminbird control head.
- Includes transducer ID for Airmar® accessory transducers when used in combination with 14 M ID SIDB Y (#720111-1)
- Cable length: 30" (76 cm)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii