Garmin Airmar Smart Sensor Depth & temperature 20 Degree Tilted NMEA 2000 DT800 [010-11105-00]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Smart Thru-Hull Mount Transducer with Depth & Temperature (20°, NMEA 2000®) - Airmar DT800
Our plastic smart thru-hull mount transducer provides depth and temperature data to your NMEA 2000 network.
This 100 W transducer has a depth of 600 ft; an operating frequency of 235 kHz; a beamwidth of 12 degrees; and a 16 to 24 degree deadrise.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.2 lbs
- UPC: 753759079239
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii