Blue Sea 7036 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 30Amp 
Regular price $103.68 Sale price$76.95 Save 26%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breakers - Panel Mount
30 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Self-trimming case eliminates the need for mounting panels or trim bezels
- Round case permits easy installation with standard sized hole saw
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
|Circuit Breaker Class:||Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free|
|Type:||Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade|
|Case Material:||Thermoset Polyester|
|Voltage Rating:||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Interrupt Rating:||5,000 Amperes @12 Volts DC|
|3,000 Amperes @24 Volts DC|
|1,500 Amperes @42 Volts DC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-25C° to +82C°|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 30a
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 5"W x 8"L WT: 0.45 lbs
- UPC: 632085070366
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii