Blue Sea 3003 HD-Series Battery Switch Selector w/Alternator Field Disconnect 
Regular price $156.51 Sale price$102.95 Save 34%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
3003 HD-Series Battery Switch Selector with Alternator Field Disconnect
- 500 Ampere Continuous Rating
- Accepts 4/0 battery cables
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- .870" (22.01mm) stud length to accept 4 or more cable terminals
- 1/2" (M12) Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Positions: 4
- AFD: Yes
- Continuous Amperage: 700a
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 1.3 lbs
- UPC: 632085030032
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii