Attwood Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Short Straight Barbed - 3/4" Inner Diameter [66541-3]
Regular price $28.99 Sale price$23.95 Save 17%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Short Straight Barbed - 3/4" Inner Diameter
Polish your image with these beautiful, durable stainless steel fittings. Why specify plastic parts when these fittings will last the life of the boat?
Rugged Stainless Construction:
- Cast from certified Enhanced 316 Stainless Steel alloy for strength and lifetime corrosion-resistance
- All visible areas are polished to a mirror finish, then passivate each part for additional protection
- Thick steel sidewalls withstand continual stress and hose flexing
Faster, Simpler Installation:
- Each Thru-Hull is available with a new silicone gasket
- A channel under the flange holds a bead of sealant, making it easier to apply a trouble-free seal
- All models have wrench flats or an end notch to hold as a gripping surface; one installer can tighten all connections from inside the hull
- The barbed tail ends provide plenty of room to hold multiple clamps
Stainless Steel Straight Thru-Hulls, Barbed
- Short Thread is a more compact size, which allows installation near corners and in confined areas
- Hose size: (inch) 3/4" inner diameter
- Flange Diameter: (inch) 1-7/8"
- Thread O.D. (outside diameter): (inch) 1"
- Thread Length: (inch) 1"
- Barb Length: (inch) 1"
- Total Length: (inch) 2-1/2"
- Install Hole Saw Size: (inch) 1-1/8"
- Thread NPSM: (inch) 3/4"
- Max Hull Thickness: (inch) 5/8"
*Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Connectors are designed for installation above the water line only
- Hose Size: 3/4"
- Material: Stainless Steel
Quick Guide (pdf)
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii