Attwood Deck Fill f/Carbon Canister System - Straight Body Scalloped Chrome Cap [99DFCCSZ1S]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Deck Fill for Carbon Canister System - Straight Body & Scalloped Chrome Cap
Pressure relief systems are designed with automatic diurnal emission control and overpressure relief safety valves built into the cap of the fill. The overpressure relief safety valves are engineered to release pressure above 1 psi. The high-flow vacuum valves allow fresh air to enter the fuel tank to replace the fuel being consumed by the engine. Other components of a pressure relief system are designed to ensure the tank fills to the proper level every time without spit-back or well-back.
- All Attwood pressure relief systems are designed to ensure water does not enter the fuel tank and are compatible with Jerry Can and marine nozzle refueling
- Fits 1-1/2 (inch) fill hose
- Designed and tested to prevent water from entering the fuel system
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Chrome finish
- Automatic nozzle shutoff 4-18 gpm
- Dual 1 psi overpressure relief safety valves built into the deck fill caps
- EPA / CARB Certified
Quick Guide (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii