Ancor 14/2 AWG Duplex Cable - Red/Black - Sold By The Foot [1215-FT]
Regular price $0.99 Sale price$0.71 Save 28%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
14/2 AWG Duplex Cable - Red/Black - Sold By The Foot
Ancor is the original Marine Grade® wire. This means that all of our wire and cable is built to withstand the harsh marine environment. Proprietary jacketing material is extremely UV and corrosion resistant. Individually tinned wire strands ensure optimal conductivity.
- Ultra flexible
- Highly flexible color coded wire insulation
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- UL Standard - 1426
- U.S.C.G - Title 46
- Conductor - Type III
- Insulation -40 °C to 105 °C flexible
- Voltage Rating - 600-V
- Resistant to - salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion and ultra-violet radiation
- No. of Conductors - 2
- Type of Cable - Duplex
*Sold by the Foot
- Color: Red/Black
- Gauge: 14/2 AWG
- Length (Feet): Sold By The Foot
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 12"L WT: 0.1 lbs
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii