Airmar P79 NMEA 2000 In-Hull 235 kHz [P79-235-N2]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
P79 NMEA 2000 In-Hull 235 kHz
The P79 in-hull transducer easily adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22 °. This ensures that the beam is vertically oriented to receive echos, resulting in accurate depth readings. Unlike traditional "puck" type transducers, our P79 consists of a base that is bonded to the hull and filled with liquid. The separate transducer then attaches to the base with a twist lock. The sound waves travel more efficiently though the liquid, giving the best possible performance.
The unique adjustable-angle design ensures the beam is vertically oriented for maximum echo returns and the best possible performance. Because the transducer is mounted inside the hull, it is the perfect solution for rigid inflatable boats (RIBS) and racing sailboats.
- Adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22°
- No holes to drill
- Depth Only
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Cone: 11°
- Recommended for solid fiberglass hulls
- Epoxies to aluminum hulls under 0.38 mm (0.150”) thick
- Recommended for planing-hull power boats, trailered boats, rigid inflatable boats
- No hull protrusions
- 6M (20’) NMEA 2000® cable & connector
- Mounting Style: In-Hull
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 801769002515
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii