Airmar 175WR-4 Transducer Housing Wrench [175WR-4]
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
175WR-4 Transducer Housing Wrench
A single-handed wrench that holds the main thru-hull housing via the 'wrench flats' on the top of the housing to facilitate tightening of the hull nut.
Use wrench 164WR-2 or 164WR-3 for the hull nut.
For use with:
IMPORTANT: the design of the housing for these transducers changed slightly in June 2012. This wrench is for the newer design and has an internal width of 2-3/4". If you need a wrench for the older designs then use the 164WR-4 instead, with an internal width of 2-7/16".
- Type: Tools
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 5"W x 10"L WT: 0.6 lbs
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii