Blue Sea 7290 C-Series Triple Pole Circuit Breaker - 100A 
Regular price $147.67 Sale price$122.95 Save 17%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
- 5,000 Ampere interrupt capacity to meet ABYC requirements for 120/240 Volt 50 Ampere main protection
- Double pole used as 120 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch hot to neutral
- Triple pole used as 240 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch lines (hot) and neutral
- Double and triple pole circuit breakers will trip all poles will trip if any one pole trips
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 100a
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 5"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 632085072902
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii