Blue Sea 7197 A-Series White Toggle Circuit Breaker - Single Pole 2.5A 
Regular price $25.37 Sale price$17.95 Save 29%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
A-Series White Toggle Circuit Breaker - Single Pole 2.5A
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards
- The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems" electrical panels
- Combines swtiching and circuit protection into a single device
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Amperage: 2.5A AC / 2.5A DC
- Color: White
- Actuator Style: Toggle
- Poles: 1
- Maximum Voltage: 250V AC / 65V DC
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic - trip free
- Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 120V AC / 1500A @ 250V AC [TUV] / 3000A @ 250V AC [UL 1077] / 7500A @ 65V DC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40° C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85° C
- Mounting Screw: #6-32 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Screw Torque: 6 in-lb (0.68 Nm)
- Screw Terminal Torque: 14 in-lb (1.58 Nm)
- Switching Cycles: 10000
- Terminal Screw: #10-32 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 0.17lb (0.08 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 2.5a
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 5"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 632085071974
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii