Xantrex Freedom HF 1800 Inverter/Charger [806-1840]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Freedom HF 1800
Compact inverter/charger to power the comforts of home on your boat, RV, or truck
With modified sine wave output, Freedom HF 1800 inverter/charger is designed to run entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller boats, RV's and trucks. The Freedom HF inverter/charger is the smallest, lightest, and least expensive model in the Xantrex lineup.
Freedom HF is designed for demanding marine and RV conditions. Temperature-controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. Both models include an automatic transfer switch and a detachable digital remote control panel display that provides precise system information and can be mounted wherever you require the information.
- Designed to power loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Removable digital display to provide system status
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using a terminal strip, or by connecting AC through GFIC receptacles (Included)
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL listed for use in mobile RV and marine applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Inverter Output Voltage: 120v
- Inverter Input Voltage: 12v
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120v
- Outlet Qty: 1 Duplex GFCI
- Charging Banks: 1
- Inverter Cont. Output Wattage: 1800w
- Charger Output Voltage: 12v
- Charger Output - Amps: 40a
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 11"W x 20"L WT: 15.4 lbs
- UPC: 715535890421
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii