T-H Marine Prop Master Propeller Wrench [PMW-1-DP]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Prop Master Propeller Wrench
The Prop Master™ is the original molded propeller wrench.
This 1-1/16" six point socket style prop wrench is made of high tensile strength, indestructible nylon. It is totally resistant to fuel, sun, salt water, and other chemicals. The Prop Master™ is less expensive than metal wrenches which rattle and can cause damage to your boat. However, it has plenty of brawn to get the job done. The Prop Master™ will tighten all 1 1/16" propeller nuts without slipping or stripping. (OMC, Johnson and Evinrude, - over 40 HP, Mercury - over 50 HP) High visibility color makes it easy to locate in dark boat compartments. The Prop Master™ also has a 9/16" garboard drain plug socket on the reverse side. Will not corrode in the salt water environment.
- Fits All 1-1/16” Prop Nuts (40hp & up)
- Rugged Nylon Resists Stripping
- 9/16” Garboard Drain Socket on Back
- Non-Corrosive in Salt Environment
- High Visibility Yellow makes wrench easy to find
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Pitch: N/A
- Material: Polymer
- Diameter (Inches): 0.6875
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 6"W x 16"L WT: 0.6 lbs
- UPC: 733572020007
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii