UflexTwin Lever Top Mount Control w/Neutral Lock Trim Switch - Black [B502BT/L]
Regular price $1,123.80 Sale price$861.95 Save 23%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Twin Lever Top Mount Control w/Neutral Lock & Trim Switch - Blackn
In the twin engine installation a single switch will operate both trims. With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of control systems, making the boat easier to control. Single lever / dual action control to operate both with throttle and shift. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Chrome plated high resistance ABS housing control with die cast chrome plated levers
- Push in button disengages shift for warm-up
- X12 neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting (optional)
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
For use with all Ultraflex control cables except C4:
- C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
- for C2, C8 and MACHZero cables the connection kit K59 - 40144C is included
- C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K60 Kit - 40145E
- C36 and MACH36 cables require K62 Kit - 40157J
- C22 cable requires K61 Kit - 40146G
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii