Attwood Braided Nylon Rope - 3/16" x 100' - White [117553-7]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Braided Nylon Rope - 3/16" x 100' - White
The strongest rope manufactured, nylon can absorb sudden shock loads that would break ropes of other fibers.This ability allows this product to be widely used in the marine industry for both anchor lines and dock lines. Made from tenacity, multifilament nylon fiber which is light and heat stabilized, nylon rope is resistant to rot, oils, gasoline, grease, marine growth and most chemicals.r
rSolid braided nylon offers a rope that has is strong round cord that will not flatten out which stay's flexible throughout it's life and have a soft hand.
- Rope Type: Braided Nylon
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 3/16"
- Rope Length (Feet): 100'
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 022697117557
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii