Xantrex TRUECharge2 30A Battery Charger - 24V [804-2430]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
TRUECharge2 Battery Charger
30 Amp - 90-265 Vac / 47-63 Hz
AMP-IT-UP! NEW 24-Volt Universal Chargers
Building on the success of the TRUECharge2 12-volt battery chargers, Xantrex now offers 24-volt battery chargers designed to meet the specific needs of marine and commercial markets. Available in 10A, 20A and 30A versions, each model packs a powerful universal charger (90-240Vac, 47-63 Hz) in an ultra-compact, lightweight package.
TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
NEW PARALLEL FEATURE
TRUECharge2 24-volt chargers are available with parallel stacking feature which allows you to double the output current when used with the optional REMOTE PANEL (part #808-8040-01).
- 24-volt models available in 10A, 20A and 30A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional Battery Temperature Sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional Remote Panel (#808-8040-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Charger Output - Amps: 30a
- Charging Banks: 3
- Portable: No
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120/240v
- Charger Output Voltage: 24v
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 11"W x 17"L WT: 9.4 lbs
- UPC: 687873007819
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii