Snubber - Tar Black Snubber Twist - Individual [S61102]
Regular price $89.99 Sale price$80.99 Save 10%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Tar Black Snubber Twist - Individual
Snubber TWIST is a patented mooring compensator that absorbs the mooring line’s shocks and reduces the stress on your boat and the dock. Snubber products are made from carefully selected, high-quality materials to last severe weather conditions. The products will not lose color or leave marks on your boat. All Snubber products are designed and made in Finland.
- Fits different line types and diameters, including ties
- It can be attached while the line is tied on both ends
- Quick simple attachment and detachment
- No need to attach the line permanently through the compensator
- No need for loose clips
- No rubber or metal material
- Does not clunk around or leave marks on your boat
- It can be used for the anchor line
- Motor and sailing boats
- Optimal elasticity and fast recovery to original size and length to absorb shocks in docking
- Designed for 1102 – 13200 lb or 500 – 6000 kg boats
- Measurements: 542 x 55 x 54 mm
- Weight: (lb) 0.83 / (g) 375
*Sold as an Individual
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii