SI-TEX Bronze Low Profile Thru-Hull Medium Frequency CHIRP Transducer - 600W 80 - 130kHz [BT70MA600]
Regular price $999.00 Sale price$804.95 Save 19%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Bronze Low Profile Thru-Hull Medium Frequency CHIRP Transducer - 600W & 80 - 130kHz
This series of transducers are designed to minimize drag and perform at high speeds. BT70MA600 is a low-profile thru-hull CHIRP transducer, that matches vessels' deadrise to a specific angle.
- Bottom detail in shallow and medium depths, down to 274 m (900 ft)
- Medium Frequency
- Function: Depth and Temperature
- Thru-hull mount
- Frequency: CHIRP 80 - 130 kHz
- Material: Bronze
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Beam-width: 24° to 17° at 3db
- Depth: Max 274 m (900 ft)
- Acoustic window: Urethane
- Weight: (oz) 54 / (g) 1540
- Cable Length: (ft) 27 / (m) 8
- Hole Diameter: (inch) 2.38" / (mm) 60.3
*Warning: do not install bronze housing into metal hulls
- Cable Length (Feet): 27
- Chirp: Medium
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii