Pacer Round 6 Conductor Cable - 100 - 14/6 AWG - Black, Brown, Red, Green, Blue White [WR14/6-100]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Round 6 Conductor Cable - 100' - 14/6 AWG - Black, Brown, Red, Green, Blue & White
Round boat cable is the ideal choice for installation in tight spaces like boat hulls. One reason it works so well is the fact that it bends in any direction. With other, flatter cables, your range of motion is more limited. All Pacer round boat cable is manufactured in Sarasota FL, USA. Pacer's manufactured 14 AWG round boat cable is UL approved. It has tinned copper conductors which are resistant to corrosion. This boat cable is the perfect multiconductor boat cable and is easy to install for multiple reasons. First, it is made from Type III finely-stranded tinned copper conductors. Next, it possesses a high-quality flexible PVC insulation. Finally, the round shape of this multiconductor boat cable makes it easy to bend in any direction. These all come together to make this boat cable the easiest to install in tight workspaces. It also withstands the frequent flex and vibration commonly associated with marine conditions.
- 14 AWG round boat cable
- 100 ft. of cable
- No. of Conductors: 6
- Pacer's boat cable is the perfect choice for many marine jobs
- It's ideal for running through sailing spars, poling platforms, and t-tops
- Also, it is the perfect choice for small hulls or other tight areas
- Type III, stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible
- Easy to install and organize
- Easily sealed through bulkheads
- Conductor Colors: Black, brown, red, green, blue & white
- Conductor Stranding: 41/.0100
- Jacket Color: Grey
- Jacket Thickness (inch): 6 conductors @ 0.045"
- Nom. Cable O.D. (inch): 6 conductors @ 0.530"
- Conductor: Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper
- ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Resistant to: acid, alkali, abrasion, flame, gasoline, oil, and moisture
- Pacer's round boat cable is excellent for AC and DC internal wiring of boats and recreational vehicles
- UL Standard 1426 (BC-5W2)
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183
- RoHS Compliant
- Color: Black/Brown/Blue/Green/White/Red
- Gauge: 14/6 AWG
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 10"L WT: 20.8 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii