Bennett Trim Tab Kit 60" x 12" w/o Control 
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Bennett Trim Tabs are designed and manufactured with pride at the Bennett Marine plant in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Every Bennett system carries with it an accumulation of nearly 40 years of research, development, and testing and is designed to provide years of dependable service.
Every trim tab is sheared and bent, not welded. Welding alters the properties of stainless steel which invites corrosion. Bennett actuators feature through-hull hydraulics. There are no vulnerable external hoses to decay. Plus, every Hydraulic Power Unit is tested by both person and computer to insure this reliable unit deflects the trim tabs, holds firmly during use, and retracts smoothly.
Standard Trim Tab Kit
Bennett Standard Trim Tab Kits are ideal for cruisers who want to optimize performance over a broad range of sea conditions. Kits are complete with all the necessary components for installation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Actuator Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 15"W x 60"L WT: 80 lbs
- UPC: 666285137505
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii