Ancor White 14 AWG Tinned Copper Wire - 500' 
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
White 14 AWG Tinned Copper Wire - 500'
Ancor Marine Grade wire products are the longest lasting and most rugged available, exceeding UL 1426, ABYC and US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) standards. They are constructed with premium vinyl insulation that is rated at 600V, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40°F/C) and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion and ultra-violet radiation. Highest quality ultra flexible (Type 3) tinned copper stranding provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis while resisting fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
Wire Gauge: 14 AWG
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: White
- Length (Feet): 500'
- Gauge: 14 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 7"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 091887105384
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii