Navico B60 Thru Hull Transducer 12 Tilt, 9-Pin Xsonic Connector, Depth Temperature [B60-12-9N]
Regular price $324.99 Sale price$287.95 Save 11%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
B60 Thru Hull Transducer 12° Tilt, 9-Pin Xsonic Connector, Depth & Temperature
The B60 is a 600 W, 50/200 kHz transducer that integrates Airmar’s popular, Tilted Element™ feature. This Tilted Element transducer has the ceramic element fixed at either a 12° angle within the housing. When the transducer is installed almost flush with the hull, the tilt of the element corrects for the hull deadrise angle. By orienting the beam directly down, it ensures maximum echo returns to the transducer for more-accurate depth
- The depth and fast-response water temperature sensing
- 600 W of power
- Dual-frequency element: 50 kHz with a wide 45° beamwidth for depth performance to 353 m (1200') and 200 kHz with a 12° beamwidth for depth performance to 206 m (700')
- Perfect for center-console or trailered boats
- Low-profile bronze housing extends only 5 mm (3/16") outside the hull
- No effect on your boat’s running performance
- Bronze housing for fiberglass or wood hull
- Fixed 12° tilted version for 8 to 15° hull deadrise angles
- Cable-Length: 10 m (33')
- Hole Size: 60 mm (2-3/8")
- Usable Shaft Length: 68.5 mm (2.70")
- Connector: Simrad 9-Pin, Lowrance 9-Pin, Navico 9-Pin
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii