Garmin Intelliducer NMEA 2000 - Thru-Hull - 13-24 Degree Deadrise [010-00701-01]
Regular price $209.99 Sale price$181.95 Save 13%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Intelliducer, Thru-Hull, NMEA 2000
Add sonar to your boat's marine instrumentation capabilities. This intelligent transducer determines water depth and temperature and sends the data to your NMEA 2000 device. This thru-hull version mounts on a 13-24° deadrise angle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Cable Length (Feet): 18'
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.5 lbs
- UPC: 753759076108
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii