Garmin GT8HW-IH In-Hull Transducer - 8-Pin [010-12401-10]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
GT8HW-IH In-Hull Transducer - 8-Pin
GT8HW-IH transducer is ideal for bass boats that want to install the transducer inside a fiberglass hull and not on the transom where cavitation could cause issues. It requires a flat section in the hull to be mounted and is excellent for boats traveling at high speeds that want to maintain accurate depth readings.
The 8-pin transducer features high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar (150-240 kHz) and has a power rating of 250 W. It can be used in conjunction with a GT30-TM transducer and an adapter cable so you can maintain depth at high speeds and scanning capabilities at trolling speeds.
For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: No
- Speed Included: No
- Mounting Style: In-Hull
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Pins: 8
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 753759174477
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii