Garmin Airmar B175H 12 Tilt, 1kW CHIRP High, 130-210kHz Thru-Hull Transducer w/Temp - 8 Pin [010-11937-21]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Airmar B175H 12° Tilt, 1kW CHIRP High, 130-210kHz Thru-Hull Transducer with Temp
Step up to 1 kW without a fairing with this flush-mounted bronze housing that protrudes less than 1/4-inch outside the hull and can sit on the trailer rollers/bunks without damage.
The tilted element inside the transducer accommodates all hull deadrises and eliminates the need for a fairing block. And, low, medium and high frequency versions provide maximum flexibility for the choice of frequencies.
An excellent choice for fiberglass and wood hulls, this 8-pin transducer has a depth of 1,200 ft; an operating frequency of 130-210 kHz; a beamwidth of 9-15 degrees; and a 8 to 15 degree deadrise.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 8
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Chirp: High
- Cable Length (Feet): 39'
- Imagining: Standard
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 12"L WT: 11 lbs
- UPC: 753759995690
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii