Simrad NSS9 evo3S Chartplotter/Fishfinder MFD [000-15402-001]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
NSS9 evo3S Multi-Function Chartplotter/Fishfinder
Improved Charting experience with iMX8 processor
With a 2X faster page loading time, choosing any split screen combination with views in 3D or Navigation perspective has never been easier. NSSevo3S™ features a preloaded US Chart with high-resolution inland and coastal coverage, plus a C-MAP® Reveal layer of the ocean floor in Florida.
In addition to the preloaded C-MAP chart, NSSevo3S is compatible with a wide range of charting providers, including C-MAP, Navionics®, CMOR and Florida Marine Tracks.
Enhanced Sonar with superior on-water performance
1kW CHIRP-enabled sonar provides exceptional bottom-tracking and fish-finding performance. Dual transducer ports offer the convenience of connecting multiple transducers to a single display.
Better-than-ever processing power ensures Active Imaging™ delivers picture-like views of fish-holding structure, and crystal clear views of the bottom ahead using ForwardScan® sonar.
SolarMAX™ IPS displays for high-definition views
Clear views under any lighting condition with SolarMAX™ IPS technology, and ultra-wide viewing angles to keep everything in sight, even when viewed through polarized sunglasses.
These all-weather screens have been engineered to withstand the heat of the summer sun and are optically bonded to prevent condensation or fogging within the display.
- A dark-themed wallpaper for less light pollution from a dash of multiple screens.
- The Audio side bar can now expand into a full page view.
- The addition of a chart orientation button to switch instantly between North up, Heading up and Course up without having to open the menu.
- The addition of a Tide Graph in the instrument bar to monitor tide changes without having to leave the existing page
Wireless connectivity for smartphones and tablets
Displays can be mirrored to compatible iOS and Android devices to access charts, radar, sonar, engine data and more. Wireless connectivity also enables online software upgrades through any internet hotspot, access to the latest features and accessory support.
The Simrad App can also be downloaded for added benefits – from device registration and manual downloads, to saving waypoints and your favorite fishing spots – accessible both on and off the water.
HALO® Pulse Compression radar systems can be added to negotiate crowded harbors, navigate safely in poor visibility, monitor distant weather squalls and even locate flocks of feeding birds in order to locate fishing spots.
FLIR IP Camera Support
Day and night situational awareness can be improved by adding a FLIR M232 thermal imaging camera. The M232 features a resolution of 320x240 and offers the ability to pan and tilt the camera to allow for 360 degree viewing while underway. The M232 distributes video over Ethernet allowing for both display and control from a NSSevo3S™.
Get up-to-date, detailed weather forecasts, weather radar, lightning, storm warnings, sea surface temperature, insight on favorable areas for particular fish species and more, when you complete your boat’s system with a WM-4 Receiver and a SiriusXM® Marine Satellite Weather subscription. Add audio to your Marine Weather or Fish Mapping* subscription and get access to more than 140 SiriusXM® radio channels at a discount.
Fast & Simple Networkingand Connectivity
Industry-standard connectivity to create multi-display systems and link to all on-board electronics, engine and fuel monitoring in real-time, control of on-board sound systems and much more.
Includes system expansion with Simrad modules and accessories, advanced fish-finding tools such as deep water S5100, Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 or TotalScan™, increased situational awareness with legendary HALO® Pulse Compression radar, and automated control with a fully integrated Simrad autopilot.
In The Box:
- Display Unit
- Bezel Trim
- Documentation pack
- Power cable kit
- U-bracket kit
- Panel mounting kit
- Ethernet - Ethernet network
- Power - power, power control, and external alarm
- Video- composite video and NMEA0183
- NMEA 2000 - NMEA 2000 data
- Sonar CH1
- Sonar CH2
- Transducer Included: No
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 9"
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/Lowrance
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 16"L WT: 9.15 lbs
- UPC: 9420064113569
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii