SI-TEX NavPro 1200F w/MDS-12 WiFi 24" Hi-Res Digital Radome Radar w/15M Cable [NAVPRO1200FR]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
NavPro 1200F with MDS-12 WiFi 24" Hi-Res Digital Radome Radar with 15M Cable
NavPro 1200F with Wifi & Built-In CHIRP - Includes Internal GPS Receiver/Antenna
12" Touch Screen GPS/Chart Plotter w/built-in CHIRP Sounder, Includes Navionics+ Chart Card, Wifi, all Accessory Cables & Internal GPS Receiver/Antenna
These powerful MFDs give fishermen, sailors and cruisers everything they need to navigate, catch fish and safely enjoy their time on the water, Hybrid Touch Control lets boaters operate the system using the large touchscreen display or a combination of robust hard keys, four-directional pad or rotary knob. WI-FI connectivity makes it easy to manage important data and software updates, allow for multiple display options and remote control of NavPro Series MFDs using a smartphone or tablet.
- Bright, high-resolution LCD displays
- Control the way you want, with advanced touchscreen or robust keys
- Offered with integrated or Black Box CHIRP sonar
- Available in 46-65kHz, 100-140kHz or 160kHz-200kHz CHIRP
- Easy software updating over the Internet - no PC or app needed
- Mirror Control second display and remote control via NavPro app
- Automatic storage and synchronization of important data using Captain Cloud
- Backed by SI-TEX's 2 Year Warranty and U.S. based customer service
Precision navigation, powerful CHIRP sonar options and advanced connectivity and control-what more could today's modern boater want?
4kW Hi-Res 24" Digital Radome Radar with Internal WiFi Module & 15M Cable for All NavPro Units
- Adjustable VRM and EBL function provides precise range and bearing information to any target displayed
- Target intensity is shown in color shades to assist the operator in differentiating between large and small vessels and weather severity
- Other features include interference rejection caused by other radars operating nearby, FTC to reduce Rain Clutter and STC to pick out targets hidden by high seas and spray
- 24" 4kW Hi-Res Radome Radar
- Includes Internal WiFi Module
- Specifically made for SI-TEX NavPro Units
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii