SI-TEX SP-80-3 Includes Pump & Rotary Feedback [SP-80-3]
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
Fixed-Mount Autopilot System
Cruise Control at Sea. The SP-80 takes the helm and sets you free.
For boaters who know where they're going. SP-80 takes you where you want to be--effortlessly. It's smart, precise piloting gives you the extra hand on deck you've always needed. And the operation is a snap: Simply set the course and the SP-80 takes the controls, piloting you to your destination with ease and precision. So bait the lines or simply enjoy the sunset. With the SI-TEX SP-80 Autopilot you're right on course. Hands free, and ready to really let you go.
- Designed for inboard, outboard and sterndrive vessels with either hydraulic or quadrant steering systems.
- Automatically pilots to your next waypoint using built-in NMEA 0183 Loran/GPS interface.
- Waterproof control head easily installs flush or surface mounted.
- System can be expanded by adding fully functional second-station option with the SI-TEX SP-70 Handheld Control Unit.
- Bold, backlit display with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light.
- Accurate digital displays of rudder angle and operating mode in use, constantly giving you up-to-the minute operating status.
- Automatic Sea State and Trim controls and ten selectable levels of rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering.
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure.
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display.
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms.
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand-By mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position.
- Works with solenoid valves also.
- Old Part # SP-80R
- Steering Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 11"L WT: 23.15 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii