ComNav CT2 Drive Box f/Reversing DC Motors 
Regular price $938.65 Sale price$790.95 Save 16%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
CT2 Drive Box
ComNav CT2 Drive Box are specifically designed to connect Comnav 1001, 1101, 1201, and 2001 autopilots to steering systems using reversing DC Motor Pump sets, Linear actuators or DC Motor Mechanical Drive Units. The CT2 Drive Box features dynamic braking, current limiting and thermal protection of the MOFSET driving transistors while allowing full power acceleration when needed. CT2 Drive Box can be used with 12, 24 and 32VDC battery systems.
Highlights of the CT2 Drive box include:
- Solid state circuitry
- Anodized aluminum housing (watertight if installed correctly)
- Current limiting
- Thermal protection
- Dynamic braking
- Rated 40 Ampere
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 12"L WT: 3.05 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Free Shipping for orders $500 & Up
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii