Mastervolt DC Distibution 500 
- Free shipping For Total Value $500.00 & Up | 🎁 Receive in 5 - 7 Days
DC Distribution 500
The DC Distribution 500 is the smallest distribution model available. It connects up to four DC devices to the DC groups, such as a battery charger, inverter, alternators and solar panels. With the included plug & play cable it can be easily connected to the MasterBus network.
The MasterView panel gives all fuses logical names to ensure you receive understandable error notifications (for example charger fuse defect).
The DC Distribution always comes with four ANL fuses: 80, 80, 125 and 160 A, and a spare fuse of 125 A.
- Battery voltage: 12, 24 or 48 V DC
- MasterBus powering: no
- Dimensions hxwxd: 5.9 x 8.5 x 2.6 inch
- Weight: 2.6 lb
- Current: 300 A cont. / 500 A for 5 minutes
- Standard fuses: 80, 80, 125, 160 A - ANL-type (deviating values can be ordered separately)
- Spare fuse: 125 A ANL type
- Alarms: fuse monitoring
- Languages display: ENG, NL, DE, SP, IT, FRA, FIN, SWE, DEN, NOR
- Delivered with: five fuses, hex tool, MasterBus terminator, MasterBus cable, cable protections for DC connections
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ship any number of items to any lower 48 states (Continental US) Shipping Charges (Per Session Total Value) may apply :
$0.01 To $50
$50.01 To $150
$150.01 To $300
$300.01 To $499.99
|Epsilon||$500 & Up||$0.00|
Shipping Delivery Time:
- Cutoff Time: 10:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (New York)
- Handling Time: 02-03 Business Days.
- Transit Time: 05-07 Business Days.
- We may use UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping services.
- The day of shipment does not count as a transit day Offer is valid in the continental US (lower 48 states) only.
- The offer does not include 'Alaska' 'Hawaii